- Specially formulated primer designed for use with one and two-part RTV systems where conventional silicone primers are insufficient
- Translucent to preserve visibility with translucent products
- One-component primers supplied in VM&P Naphtha require no mixing
- Convenient container sizes produce less waste
- Improves the adhesion of one and two-part RTV systems to various substrates including: metals, glass, ceramics, rigid plastics, and wood
|Non Volatile Content||4 %|
|Lap Shear||315 psi (2.17 MPa)|
|Comment||Use with addition or condensation cure. Available in Red.|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.