1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The Website, like any website, functions best when its users follow a few simple rules. By accessing and using the Website, you hereby agree to comply with these rules and that:
- You will not use the Website for any unlawful purpose;
- You will not tweet, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that:
- infringes any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; or
- is threatening, tortious, defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, or promotes violence; or
- discloses any personal information about another person, including that person’s name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Website through hacking, password mining, or any other means; and
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The trademarks, service marks, and logos of Avantor (the "Avantor Trademarks") used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of Avantor. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the "Third-Party Trademarks", and, collectively with Avantor Trademarks, the "Trademarks"). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. Use of the Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site is prohibited unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by an authorized representative of Avantor in writing. All goodwill generated from the use of Avantor Trademarks inures to Avantor’s benefit.
Elements of the Website are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other state and federal laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part, by any means, including but not limited to the use of framing or mirrors. None of the Avantor Content for this Website may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for each and every instance.
5. NO WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE. WE SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY FOR ANY DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE WEBSITE FROM WHATEVER CAUSE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVER, OR ITS CONTENTS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THE WEBSITE AND IT CONTENTS MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. Avantor™ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE CONTAINS INFORMATION ON Avantor’S WORLDWIDE PRODUCTS, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO AN Avantor™ PRODUCT ON THE WEBSITE DOES NOT IMPLY THAT SUCH PRODUCT IS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE IN YOUR LOCATION. Avantor® RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AND TO THE PRODUCTS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
6. EXTERNAL SITES
The Website may contain links to third-party websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is developed and provided by others. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such External Sites. We are not responsible for the content of any linked External Sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such External Sites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all websites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS
9. TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
Avantor does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information accessed from the Website. Information on this Website is provided for informational purposes only. Avantor is not liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in information provided by the Website.