- Two-part, black, static dissipative RTV silicone
- Based on a methyl silicone polymer
- Supplied in a convenient 1:1 mix ratio for use with automatic mix and dispense equipment
- For RFI and EMI shielding for industrial applications
- Provides protection from humidity, radiation, thermal stress and mechanical stress
- Excellent for formed-in-place conductive gaskets
- Use to adhere covers on housings or where grooves or other configurations require a flowable to limited flow material with a moderate extrusion rate
|Volume Resistivity||70 ohmcm|
|Durometer||45 Type A|
|Tensile||615 psi (4.24 MPa)|
|Cure||30 minutes / 150 °C|
|Extrusion Rate||100 g/minute|
|Tear||55 ppi (9.7 kN/m)|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.