- Two-part, red, solvent free, low viscosity silicone
- Offers good physical and electrical stability across a broad range of temperatures
- Convenient 1:1 mix ratio
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A:Part B)
- To provide protection of electronic components and assemblies against shock, vibration, moisture, ozone, dust, chemicals and other environmental hazards by potting or encapsulating
- For applications requiring an operating temperature range of –65 to 240°C (-85 to 465°F)
|Durometer||50 Type A|
|Tensile||1,000 psi (6.9 MPa)|
|Cure||30 minutes / 150 °C|
|Dielectric Strength||830 volts/mil (32.37 kV/mm)|
|Work Time||2 hours|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.