- One-part acetoxy cured silicone elastomer dispersed in Tert-Butyl Acetate
- Cures to a smooth silicone film that decreases the coefficient of friction (CoF) compared to the uncoated silicone and increases abrasion resistance for moving, sliding, and rubbing parts
- A non-blocking topcoat for silicone surfaces that is easy to clean and prevents the accumulation of Foreign Object Debris (FOD)
- Provides a RTV, low-friction coating on cured silicone substrates
- For best results apply by spraying (dipping may also be utilized)
|Non Volatile Content||7 %|
|Comment||One Part and cures at room temperature. Acetic acid cure by-product therefore not recommended where corrosion is of concern.|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.