- One-part flowable, RTV silicone dispersed in Naphtha
- Cures at room temperature within 24 hours upon exposure to atmospheric moisture
- Non-corrosive oxime cure system
- Electrically insulating
- Conformal coating for rigid and flexible printed circuit boards (PCBs).
- Protects from moisture ingress, vibration, shock, dust, chemicals, and other environmental hazards
- Viscosity ideal for use as sprayable or dip coating
|Viscosity||6,600 cP (6,600 MPa*s)|
|Non Volatile Content||30 %|
|Tack Free Time||10 minutes|
|Cure||7 days / RTV|
|Dielectric Strength||635 volts/mil (24.77 kV/mm)|
|Durometer||40 Type A|
|Mix Ratio||1 Part|
|Tensile||1,050 psi (7.24 MPa)|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.