- A high purity, clear silicone gel manufactured under controlled conditions
- Resists fracturing under stress
- Easy mixing, two-component, low viscosity system
- 3:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- Alternate mix ratios may be considered to adjust penetration
- Ideal for backfilling and dampening
- Suitable for applications requiring a high purity, clear silicone gel that resists fracturing under stressed conditions.
- NuSil Technology can formulate custom materials to meet specific penetration requirements
|Viscosity||500 cP (500 MPa*s)|
|Cure||3.5 hours / 160 °C|
|Non Volatile Content||99.9 %|
|Volatile Content||0.1 %|
|Comment||High Purity, Low Penetration, High Strength Gel|
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.