- A blue, single component masterbatch, with the consistency of a low viscosity paste
- Consists of pigment dispersed in a vinyl-functional silicone polymer which covalently bonds into the matrix of platinum-cured silicone systems
- Supported by USP Class VI and ISO 10993 Biological testing (reference Biological Testing Data Table)
- For easy and more precise pigmentation of liquid silicone rubbers and low consistency elastomers suitable for injection molding
- Reduces production time and eliminates use of powders that may contaminate clean room environments
- Strict quality controls ensure color consistency
|Mix Ratio||1 PART|
|Comment||Masterbatch to add color to platinum cure systems|
The Strongest Silicone Elastomer Ever Developed
Dr. Jim Lambert, NuSil® Director of Research and Development, Biomaterials, introduces our breakthrough material that has a tensile strength of up to 50% greater than existing silicone elastomers on the market.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.