- A high consistency silicone grease containing dimethyl methyl-trifluoropropylsiloxane copolymer
- Available in a variety of packaging options for convenient dispensing and application
- Effective high temperature lubricant for gaskets, o-rings, and other sealing mechanisms
- Ideal for use in high vacuum/pressure systems on glass and ceramic joints
- Useful in applications requiring solvent resistance
- For lubricating the surfaces of molded dimethyl silicone parts
|Volatile Content||0.6 %|
|Viscosity||2,000,000 cP (2,000,000 mPa*s)|
|Comment||High Consistency Methyl Fluoro Grease|
For over 20 years, the NuSil® brand has offered a wide range of silicone lubricants for use in medical devices. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide medical grade lubricious silicone solutions to satisfy your unique force reduction and material requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.