- Two-part, white silicone system designed for use with injection molding equipment
- Cures with heat via addition-cure chemistry
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- High tear strength
- Designed to resist blocking and rehealing that otherwise might be induced by the radiation sterilization of molded parts.
- For the injection molding of parts requiring a material with a medium durometer including: molded rubber stoppers, gaskets, seals, valves, o-rings and other precision parts
- Suitable for over-molding applications
- Can be used with NuSil’s Healthcare color masterbatches for applications requiring colored silicones
|Durometer||44 Type A|
|Tensile||1,070 psi (7.38 MPa)|
|Tear||250 ppi (44.09 kN/m)|
|Cure||10 minutes / 150 °C|
|Extrusion Rate||215 g/minute|
|Stress at Strain||540 psi / 200 % (3.72 MPa / 200 %)|
|Comment||Injection Molding Elastomer, Resists Blocking|
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.