- One-part, silicone dispersion containing high molecular weight hydroxyl-functional silicone polymer dispersed in xylene Non-curing
- Suitable for dip casting of thin elastomeric films
- Low viscosity makes dispersions ideal for use as sprayable coatings
- Ideal for use as a needle coating
- Provides excellent lubricity for cutting edges, needle cannula, and other applications requiring friction reduction
|Viscosity||27,000 cP (27,000 mPa*s)|
|Non Volatile Content||31 %|
|Mix Ratio||1 PART|
For over 20 years, the NuSil® brand has offered a wide range of silicone lubricants for use in medical devices. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide medical grade lubricious silicone solutions to satisfy your unique force reduction and material requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.