- One-part, dispersion containing amino-functional silicone dispersed in a mixture of aliphatic or isopropanol solvents
- Good adhesion to metal substrates
- Cures at room temperature upon exposure to atmospheric moisture
- Ideal for use as a silicone coating on metals and other substrates and also can be used as needle coatings
- Provides excellent lubricity for cutting edges, needle cannula, and other applications requiring friction reduction
|Non Volatile Content||53 %|
|Cure||7 days / RTV|
|Mix Ratio||1 PART|
|Solvent||Stoddard Solvent & IPA|
|Special Feature||Specialty Coating, Dispersions|
|Comment||Low Crosslink Density, Amino Functional Lubricious Silicone Coating|
For over 20 years, the NuSil® brand has offered a wide range of silicone lubricants for use in medical devices. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide medical grade lubricious silicone solutions to satisfy your unique force reduction and material requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.