- A clear liquid trifluoroprophylmethylsiloxane to provide lubricious and/or hydrophobic coating, for lubricating the surfaces of molded dimethyl silicone elastomer parts
- Available in standard viscosities of : 350 cP, 1,000 cP, and 12,500 cP.
- Custom viscosities available upon request
- For applications requiring a material that is highly water repellent and resists decomposition from heat and oxidation
- Has reduced solubility, good wetting properties and good lubricative characteristics in contact with plastics, rubber and skin
|Volatile Content||0.3 %|
|Viscosity||350 cP / 1,000 cP / 12,500 cP (350 MPa*s / 1,000 MPa*s / 12,500 MPa*s)|
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.