- Two-part, clear silicone gel
- Designed for enhanced performance in extreme low and high temperatures
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- For applications requiring low volatility
- Useful for potting intricate assemblies due to a low viscosity
- As a low modulus embedding or potting compound for environmental protection of electronic assemblies and components
|Viscosity||1,800 cP (1,800 mPa*s)|
|Cure||40 minutes / 150 °C|
|Ionic Content Cl||<5 ppm|
|Ionic Content K||<1 ppm|
|Ionic Content Na||<4 ppm|
|Volatile Content||0.3 %|
|Comment||Soft High Tack Gel;For applications requiring low volatility. Useful for potting intricate assemblies due to a low viscosity. As a low modulus embedding or potting compound for environmental protection of electronic assemblies and components|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.