- Two-part, flowable, red RTV silicone
- 100:0.5 Mix Ratio (Base: Curing Agent)
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions
- Use a sealing, caulking, adhesive or potting material in electronic and space applications where high vacuum environments are encountered
- For applications requiring a broader operating temperature range
|Viscosity||45,000 cP (45,000 MPa*s)|
|Lap Shear||650 psi (4.48 MPa)|
|Durometer||50 Type A|
|Cure||7 days / RTV|
|Tensile||900 psi (6.21 MPa)|
|Work Time||3 hours|
|Comment||*1) Primed Lap Shear 650 psi (4.5 MPa)|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.