- Specially formulated primer designed for use with platinum-cured systems where conventional silicone primers are insufficient
- Translucent to preserve visibility with translucent products
- One-component primers supplied in VM&P Naphtha require no mixing
- Convenient container sizes produce less waste
- Improves the adhesion of addition-cured systems to various substrates including: metals, glass, ceramics, some plastics and other silicone material
|Non Volatile Content||9 %|
|Comment||Recommended where platinum inhibition is of concern.|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.