- A pre-catalyzed, solvent free, thermosetting resin
- Forms a transparent rigid material when heat cured
- Maintains cured properties and good electrical properties over a broad temperature range and in high humidity
- Designed for impregnating electrical and electronic units in the nuclear power, aerospace and electronic industries
- Provides excellent resistance to radiation
|Viscosity||130 cP (130 mPa*s)|
|Durometer||75 Type D|
|Cure||15 minutes / 150 °C|
|Non Volatile Content||100 %|
|Comment||Hard Resin;Contains vinyl-specific peroxide in 1.52 RI resin. Requires heat to cure and oxygen inhibited. Not recommended for general encapsulation.|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.