- Two parts mix in a convenient 1:1 ratio with a white Part A and gray Part B for easy identification and mixing
- Cures rapidly at room temperature to an elastomeric foam
- 50% closed cell
- For use as a solvent resistant seal
- In shock and vibration dampening situations requiring a lightweight, flexible foam with excellent thermal insulation and radiation resistance
- Useful where stability at higher and lower temperatures is required
- For applications requiring an operating temperature range of -65 to 240°C (-85 to 465°F)
|Foam Density||50 lbs/ft3 (0.8 g/cm3)|
|Cure||1 minutes / RTV|
|Extrusion Rate||1 g/minute|
|Tack Free Time||10 minutes|
|Comment||Cure in place fuel resistant foam for short term fuel exposure, application life 10 minutes|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.