- Two-part, red, pourable, fluorosilicone silicone system
- 10:1 Mix Ratio (Part A:B)
- Cures with heat
- 100 mole % fluorosilicone
- For applications requiring solvent resistance
- As a potting, encapsulating and sealing material
- For molding parts such as O-rings, stoppers, and seals
- For applications requiring an operating temperature range of -65°C to 240°C (-85°F to 465°F)
|Viscosity||70,000 cP (70,000 mPa*s)|
|Durometer||20 Type A|
|Tensile||185 psi (1.28 MPa)|
|Work Time||7 hours|
|Comment||LCE Fluoro Elastomer;100% Fluorosilicone, flowable mixed viscosity, and 7 hr. pot life.|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.