New or increased project demands often reveal the need for lab operations and infrastructure augmentation. When these pain points arise, Avantor’s project management services team provides Lean expertise and insights within customized remediation and optimization plans aligned to your lab’s objectives.
Project optimization delivered at scale
Avantor’s project management services provide holistic support aligned to your lab’s objectives, regardless of scale. Our global team works within any locality, to offer solutions within regulations and compliance, such as:
- Entire or partial lab relocation. Avantor’s team of Lean Six Sigma-certified consultants devise customized plans rooted in proven methodologies to ensure seamless transition location to location, considering critical components such as:
- Equipment moves, from dismantling at original site to re-installation, validation, calibration, maintenance, and start-up, all phases managed cohesively by Avantor’s project team, Equipment services team and certified partners. Specialized services continue with full equipment lifecycle management using our proprietary, cloud-based Equipment Manager software
- End-to-end chemical compliance, beginning with compliant logistical planning and shipment, to point-of-use, container-level tracking and final disposal, 360-degree, real-time visibility and reporting available through our proprietary, cloud-based Chemical Manager
- Inventory and procurement optimization. These critical lab functions work best when operating in complete unison. How your lab benefits:
- Project management teams assess current-state and then deploy our proprietary, cloud-based Inventory Manager software to refine workflows including automating time-consuming tasks such as invoice reconciliation, purchase order and vendor consolidation
- Inventory Manager’s robust platform supports your entire procurement activity, with direct ordering capability from thousands of manufacturers, including millions of products available from our channel brand, VWR
- Unifying inventory and procurement workflows saves time, creates cost containment by consolidating vendors and purchase orders, and saves administrative overhead.
- Sample management services. Working with Avantor, you have the benefit of a global, trusted resource in sample management. Whether needing to increase capacity or develop a new cell line, Avantor can help you with on-site production resources, including personnel and floor space design and utilization. Off-site sample storage provided by our global network of biorepository and archiving facilities ensures your samples receive meticulous care, from active use to compliant end-of-study destruction.
Our Lean Six Sigma-certified consultants can provide the expertise needed for your project’s success. Contact us today to get started.