Avantor® lab equipment services streamline your lab
Your lab equipment must work whenever you need it. That is why Avantor® lab equipment services can be your perfect full-service partner to help streamline laboratory management operations, repairs and maintenance, and calibration.
Avantor can help coordinate your multi-vendor product order list, automate your inventory, and track your equipment piece by piece. We will keep your lab up-to-date with maintenance, calibration, and accreditation. We help free your time so you can pursue your core mission.
Lab equipment services when you need them
Avantor provides end-to-end lab equipment procurement and management solutions for the biopharma, pharmaceutical, educational, industrial, and high-tech industries. Our service centers and technicians work with equipment manufacturers and service providers around the globe to ensure you have the equipment and supplies you need for any lab or project.
We can help optimize your equipment, from installation through validation, calibration, maintenance, warranty management, compliance, and relocation. When the time comes to replace or decommission equipment, we’ll take care of that.
Avantor’s proprietary software, unified operating procedures, onsite lab services, and production support services mean we can put your research instrumentation into service whenever and wherever needed.
Avantor offers complete lab productivity
Avantor has maintained trusted partnerships with equipment manufacturers and service providers worldwide for decades. That lets us install, maintain, calibrate, validate, and provide parts for almost any piece of lab equipment, on- and off-site.
Our service centers are ISO 17025 certified, and our technicians and service partners can simplify equipment compliance across your multi-vendor equipment ecosystem with real-time reports from our cloud-based, proprietary Equipment Manager software.
We help you manage:
Equipment Manager tracks your equipment by serial number and manages maintenance, documentation, and warranties for all your service providers. The software also maintains a list of spare parts, consumables, images, operating procedures, and more.
These services, combined with our unified standard operating procedures—including our ISO 9001 Quality Management protocol—help you make the most of your lab’s productivity potential.
Multi-vendor technical services
Our technicians can coordinate products from different manufacturers into an integrated laboratory infrastructure. That lets us be your only point of contact, even if your equipment comes from multiple sources. We can save you time with:
- Preventative maintenance
- Warranty management
We can also help streamline:
- Administration. We handle administration from first contact to invoicing.
- Acquisition and decommissioning. Our software tracks the age and quality of your equipment, so it can be replaced as needed.
- Documentation. We automate calibration, maintenance, compliance tracking, and other services so you’ll always meet internal and external compliance standards.
Avantor technicians can save you time by calibrating and validating your lab equipment and instruments against:
- Accreditation standards and regulatory requirements (ISO, GMP/GLP, FDA, etc.)
- Manufacturer specifications/standards
- Our specifications/standards
We also make sure your equipment meets three standards:
- Installation Qualification (IQ). We document and verify that your new equipment is compatible with your laboratory environment. We install that equipment according to manufacturer guidelines.
- Operational Qualification (OQ). We evaluate the functionality of your equipment against parameters provided by the manufacturer to ensure it operates correctly.
- Performance Qualification (PQ). We verify and document how well your equipment performs throughout all operating ranges.
Avantor’s accredited technicians work with your team to document all services from when your new equipment is delivered until it is decommissioned.
Avantor is here for you
Avantor lab equipment services take equipment management responsibilities off your hands to give you more time for research and innovation. Contact us to see what we can do for you.