Any delay can cost a clinical trial valuable time and resources. That’s why Avantor’s expert service teams are ready to help with your equipment and ancillary needs. From start to finish, our global team can support your project with site-ready packages and pre-shipment configurations designed to make sure equipment is ready to use right out of the box – so you can avoid costly trial delays. Additionally, regular servicing, emergency support, on-site training, and annual calibrations will free your staff to focus on the success of your trial.
Committed to trial success
Avantor supports successful clinical trials of all kinds. We’ve serviced thousands of trials across the globe, providing:
- Quality care. Our global team of expert technicians deliver qualified service, providing support you can trust.
- Confidence and peace of mind. We make sure your equipment is correctly calibrated and functioning during your trial, so you can be confident in the quality of your results.
- On-site training. Our expert team can train your staff in correct device usage, even with unfamiliar equipment.
- Proactive maintenance. We keep your equipment working on site, as long as you need it.
Service capabilities at a glance
To help your trial run smoother and smarter, our service teams provide:
- Annual calibrations, on-site or off
- Emergency callouts
- Pre-shipment configuration
- Regular equipment servicing
- Site-ready packages
- Training support for trial staff
- Worldwide network of qualified engineers