Avantor Services: Biorepository & Archiving Solutions
For more than 40 years we have stored 100 million samples and never failed to return one.
We can help you, reclaim time for science.
- Avantor is a leading global industry partner and has invested expertise in developing this state-of-the-art, purpose-built site. Our experts can support your research trials and take the challenges out of biorepository and archiving by delivering superior quality service.
- Our GLP-certified biorepository and archiving facilities showcase that compliance and regulatory standards are a priority for us.
- We understand the importance of ensuring your critical research assets are stored correctly to maintain the validity of your clinical trial. Let us tell you how!
Let us help to make your Biorepository and Archiving needs more manageable:
Infrastructure & systems
- Purpose-built, single occupancy facility
- 24/7/365 monitoring system
- Advanced security systems, backup, and full redundancy
- Oxygen reduction fire prevention system
- Sustainability – DGNB Gold Award, energy – EnEV certificated
- Proprietary material management system: real-time, multi-site visibility
- Complete traceability of samples
- 13 km from Frankfurt airport
- Direct service to 90+ major European cities, 300+ global destinations
- Access to 25+ European cargo destinations
- 24-hour sample return
Equipment & environment
- Storage range: -196°C to +21°C
- -80°C freezers
- -196°C vapor phase LN² tanks*
- +5°C and -20°C walk-in fridges and freezers
- Controlled room temperature (CRT) and humidity control
- 4000m² lab & warehouse space
- 8400m3 CRT storage (temperature and humidity-controlled)
- 85000m² available globally, allowing for risk mitigation through multi-facility storage
- GLP certified
- GxP compliance
- IATA-trained staff