Avantor® to Feature Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Capabilities, New Brand Presence at CPhI
Portfolio addresses pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical needs at all stages of production
New brand identity follows acquisition of VWR
Radnor, Pa. (USA) – November 29, 2018 – Avantor® will showcase its broad portfolio of products and solutions to address pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical needs at all stages of the production process at CPhI India 2018, December 12-14 at the India Expo Centre in Greater Noida, Delhi NCR.
The company will also display its new logo and visual identity launched following the acquisition of VWR last November, signaling Avantor’s position as a leading global provider of products, services and solutions for the life sciences and advanced technology industries.
Avantor’s display will be in booth 6N02 with highlights including:
- Production chemicals of the highest quality and consistency, including a full array of excipients, active pharmaceutical ingredients, cell culture supplements, buffers, surfactants and process chromatography resins
- Single-use solutions such as J.T.Baker® Direct Dispense packaging, tank liners, tube sets, manifolds, connectors and filtration systems for upstream, downstream and final fill and finish processing
- Sera, including fetal bovine serum and calf serum sourced from a fully certified supply chain for traceability by the International Serum Industry Association (ISIA)
- Cleanroom and controlled environment products and solutions
- Laboratory and analytical products, including chemicals, equipment, chromatography supplies and a variety of instrumentation
“Strengthened by the acquisition of VWR, Avantor is a trusted end-to-end partner to customers from discovery to delivery,” said Devashish Ohri, Executive Vice President, AMEA Region. “With a diverse portfolio that includes more than four million products, Avantor enables customer success through innovation, cGMP manufacturing and comprehensive service offerings. Collectively, we set science in motion to create a better world.”