- Two-part, translucent silicone system designed for use with injection molding equipment
- Rapid cure with no post-cure required
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- For the injection molding of parts requiring a material with a high durometer including: molded rubber stoppers, gaskets, seals, valves, o-rings and other precision parts
- Suitable for over-molding applications
- Can be used with NuSil’s Healthcare color masterbatches for applications requiring colored silicones
NuSil Technology’s Class VI (C6) products meet the requirements defined in ISO-10993 for Surface Devices with “limited” (<24 hours) or “prolonged” (1 to 30 days) contact duration.
After post-cure, material meets or exceeds the extraction requirements for FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.2600 “Rubber Articles Intended for Repeated Use (Food Contact)
|Durometer||60 Type A|
|Tensile||1,300 psi (8.97 MPa)|
|Tear||200 ppi (35.27 kN/m)|
|Cure||5 minutes / 165 °C|
|Cure Rate Scorch||0.1 minutes|
|Cure Rate T10||0.11 minutes|
|Cure Rate T90||0.5 minutes|
|Extrusion Rate||70 g/minute|
|Stress at Strain||700 psi / 200 % (4.83 MPa / 200 %)|
|Comment||Designed for High Volume Injection Molding|
The Strongest Silicone Elastomer Ever Developed
Dr. Jim Lambert, NuSil® Director of Research and Development, Biomaterials, introduces our breakthrough material that has a tensile strength of up to 50% greater than existing silicone elastomers on the market.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.