- Yields a medium density, silicone foam when catalyzed
- Two Parts mix in a convenient 1:1 ratio with a black Part A and white Part B to ensure homogeneous mixtures
- As a flame resistant seal
- In shock and vibration dampening situations requiring a lightweight, flexible foam with excellent thermal insulation and radiation resistance
- Useful where stability at higher and lower temperatures is required
- For intricate back-filling due to a low viscosity and longer work time
|Viscosity||52,500 cP (52,500 MPa*s)|
|Foam Density||25 lbs/ft3 (0.4 g/cm3)|
|Cure||33 minutes / 100 °C|
|Dielectric Strength||190 volts/mil (7.41 kV/mm)|
|Volume Resistivity||2,200,000,000,000,000 ohmcm|
|Work Time||23 minutes|
|Comment||Cure in place versatile tough foam. Application life 6 minutes.|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.