- Two-part, low viscosity, clear RTV silicone
- 10:1 Mix Ratio (Part A:B)
- For electronic and space applications requiring Ultra Low OutgassingTM and minimal volatile condensables to avoid condensation in sensitive devices
- As an embedding or potting compound for environmental protection of electronic assemblies and components
- Provides protection from extremes in temperature, humidity, radiation, thermal stress and mechanical stress
- Low viscosity for applications requiring superior flow
- For applications requiring a broader operating temperature range
|Viscosity||6,500 cP (6,500 mPa*s)|
|Lap Shear||250 psi (1.72 MPa)|
|Durometer||45 Type A|
|Cure||4 hours / 65 °C|
|Tensile||475 psi (3.28 MPa)|
|Comment||Low / High Temperature, *4) Primed Lap Shear 250 psi (1.7 MPa)|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.