- Two-part, optically clear silicone system
- 10:1 Mix Ratio (Part A:B)
- For electronic and space applications requiring Ultra Low OutgassingTM and minimal volatile condensables to avoid condensation in sensitive devices
- As an embedding or potting compound for environmental protection of electronic assemblies and components
- Provides protection from humidity, radiation, thermal stress and mechanical stress
- As an adhesive in low-strength applications such as solar cell arrays where clarity and low volatility are important
- For applications requiring a broader operating temperature range
|Viscosity||9,500 cP (9,500 mPa*s)|
|Lap Shear||375 psi (2.59 MPa)|
|Durometer||45 Type A|
|Cure||15 minutes / 150 °C|
|Tensile||950 psi (6.55 MPa)|
Learn how NuSil collaborated with a leading manufacturer of lasers to improve longevity and stability of space-based lasers.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.