- Two part, Clear, 10:1 Mix ratio (A:B)
- Pourable and self-leveling
- Cures at room temperature
- REACh and RoHS compliant
- Tested per UL-94 and passed V-0
- Good optical clarity allows for photonic coupling and visual inspection during component assembly
- Low viscosity allows the potting of complex geometries without the entrapment of air
- Superior UV and weathering resistance for protection of outdoor electronic components
- Applications include: potting for optical sensors, components and various electronic devices
|Viscosity||4,000 cP (4,000 mPa*s)|
|Durometer||45 Type A|
|Tensile||1,140 psi (7.86 MPa)|
|Work Time||2 hours|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.