- Two-part, room temperature curing, silicone foam
- Platinum cure
- No odor
- Yields a low density silicone foam when catalyzed
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- In shock and vibration dampening situations requiring a light weight, flexible foam with excellent thermal insulation.
- Applications requiring a low density component for better fuel economy, and other applications where the weight needs to be considered.
|Viscosity||40,000 cP (40,000 mPa*s)|
|Foam Density||12 lbs/ft3 (0.19 g/cm3)|
|Application Life||2 minutes|
|Cure||20 minutes / RTV|
|Comment||Flexible cure in place low density foam. Application life 2 minutes.|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.