- Two-part silicone elastomer dispersed in xylene
- Cures to a smooth silicone film that decreases the coefficient of friction (CoF) compared to the uncoated silicone and increases abrasion resistance for moving, sliding, and rubbing parts
- Provides adhesion to silicone substrates that results in a reduction of surface tack
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- To provide a heat-cured, low-friction coating on cured silicone substrates
- Apply by spraying for best results (dipping may also be utilized)
|Viscosity||24 cP (24 MPa*s)|
|Non Volatile Content||25 %|
|Cure||5 minutes / RTV|
|Post Cure||5 minutes / 150 °C|
|Work Time||24 hours|
|Comment||Requires minimum heat to cure. Acetic acid cure by-product therefore not recommended where corrosion is of concern.|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.