- Strong adhesion to other silicones
- Dispersed in Xylene
- Accelerated cure with introduction of heat
- Cures via addition-cure chemistry
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- Ideal for use as a marking ink for silicone parts and other components on which the coating must maintain long-term stability
- Use in applications requiring a rapid cure schedule
- Provides high opacity for single print applications
|Non Volatile Content||65 %|
|Comment||Available in white (R-2100-1), black (R-2100-2), red (R-2100-3), and green (R-2100-6). Dispersed in xylene.|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.