- One-part flowable, RTV silicone dispersed in xylene
- Cures at room temperature within 24 hours upon exposure to atmospheric moisture
- Non-corrosive oxime cure system
- Electrically insulating
- Conformal coating for rigid and flexible printed circuit boards (PCBs).
- Protects from moisture ingress, vibration, shock, dust, chemicals, and other environmental hazards
- Low viscosity ideal for use as sprayable or dip coatings
- Suitable for dip casting into thin films
|Viscosity||3,400 cP (3,400 MPa*s)|
|Non Volatile Content||60 %|
|Tack Free Time||20 minutes|
|Cure||6 days / RTV|
|Durometer||40 Type A|
|Tensile||745 psi (5.14 MPa)|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.