- One part, flowable silicone elastomer dispersion
- Cures in 7 days at room temperature when exposed to atmospheric moisture
- Non-corrosive cure system
- The R-1008 series is available in Translucent (-0), White (-1), Black (-2), Red (-3), Orange (-4), Yellow (-5), Green (-6), Blue (-7), Violet (-8)
- As a marking ink for silicone rubber parts and other components where the coating must maintain long term stability
- For applications requiring an operating temperature range of -65°C to 260°C
- (-85°F to 465°F)
|Viscosity||1,150 cP (1,150 MPa*s)|
|Non Volatile Content||70 %|
|Mix Ratio||1 PART|
|Cure||24 hours / RTV|
|Tack Free Time||40 minutes|
|Comment||Available in clear (R-1008-0), white (R-1008-1), black (R-1008-2), red (R-1008-3), orange (R-1008-4), yellow (R-1008-5), green (R-1008-6), blue (R-1008-7), and violet (R-1008-8).|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.