- One-part flowable, RTV silicone dispersed in xylene
- Cures at room temperature within 24 hours upon exposure to atmospheric moisture
- Non-corrosive oxime cure system
- Electrically insulating
- Conformal coating for rigid and flexible printed circuit boards (PCBs).
- Protects from moisture ingress, vibration, shock, dust, chemicals, and other environmental hazards
- Low viscosity ideal for use as sprayable or dip coatings
- Suitable for dip casting into thin films
|Viscosity||1,300 cP (1,300 mPa*s)|
|Non Volatile Content||70 %|
|Dielectric Strength||513 volts/mil (20.01 kV/mm)|
|Durometer||23 Type A|
|Tack Free Time||50 minutes|
|Tensile||235 psi (1.62 MPa)|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.17 W/(mK)|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.