- A translucent dark blue, single component masterbatch, with the consistency of a low viscosity paste
- Consists of pigment dispersed in a vinyl-functional silicone polymer which covalently bonds into the matrix of platinum-cured silicone systemssystems
- For easy and more precise pigmentation of liquid silicone rubbers and low consistency elastomers suitable for injection molding
- Reduces production time and eliminates use of powders that may contaminate clean room environments
- Strict quality controls ensure color consistency
NuSil Technology’s MED50-4800-7 may be considered for use in human implantation for a period of greater than 29 days.
|Appearance||Translucent Dark Blue|
|Mix Ratio||1 PART|
What is Medical Grade?
Discover how Medical-grade silicones are specifically designed, manufactured and purified to meet the strictest needs of the healthcare industry.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.