- A white, single component masterbatch, with the consistency of a clay like material
- Consists of pigment dispersed in a vinyl-functional silicone polymer which covalently bonds into the matrix of platinum-cured silicone systems
- For easy and more precise pigmentation of high consistency silicone elastomers, suitable for
- molding, calendering or extrusion
- Reduces production time and eliminates use of powders that may contaminate clean room environments
|Mix Ratio||1 PART|
|Comment||75% TiO2, Titanium Dioxide Hcrmasterbatch|
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.