- One-part RTV silicone elastomer dispersed in xylene.
- Cures at room temperature upon exposure to atmospheric moisture
- Suitable for dip casting and heat-curing of thin elastomeric films
- For use as an adhesive for bonding and sealing silicone together
- Low viscosity makes dispersions ideal for use as sprayable coatings
|Viscosity||700 cP (700 MPa*s)|
|Non Volatile Content||29 %|
|Durometer||25 Type A|
|Cure||5 days / RTV|
|Mix Ratio||1 PART|
|Stress at Strain||160 psi / 300 % (1.1 Mpa / 300 %)|
|Tear||125 ppi (22.05 kN/m)|
|Tensile||1,500 psi (10.34 MPa)|
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.