- Two-part silicone elastomer dispersed in xylene
- Cures to a smooth silicone film that decreases the coefficient of friction (CoF) compared to the uncoated silicone and increases abrasion resistance
- Cures via addition-cure chemistry
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- Suitable for dip casting and heat-curing of thin elastomeric films
- Low viscosity makes dispersions ideal for use as sprayable coatings
- To provide a heat-cured, low-friction coating on cured silicone substrates
- For tubing (ID/OD). Balloons, valves, stoppers, o-rings, and for moving or sliding parts
|Non Volatile Content||25 %|
|Cure||5 minutes / RTV|
|Work Time||24 hours|
|Comment||Low Coefficient of Friction Coating|
For over 20 years, the NuSil® brand has offered a wide range of silicone lubricants for use in medical devices. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide medical grade lubricious silicone solutions to satisfy your unique force reduction and material requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.