- Two-part medium viscosity silicone elastomer dispersed xylene
- Cures via addition-cure chemistry
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- Suitable for dip casting and heat-curing of thin elastomeric films
- Low viscosity makes dispersions ideal for use as sprayable coatings
NuSil Technology’s MED-6640 may be considered for use in human implantation for a period of greater than 29 days.
|Viscosity||3,000 cP (3,000 mPa*s)|
|Non Volatile Content||20 %|
|Durometer||40 Type A|
|Cure||30 minutes / 25 °C 45 minutes / 75 °C 135 minutes / 150 °C|
|Stress at Strain||150 psi / 100 % (1.03 MPa / 100 %)|
|Tear||300 ppi (52.91 kN/m)|
|Tensile||1,700 psi (11.72 MPa)|
|Work Time||24 hours|
|Comment||Ultra High Tear, in Xylene|
What is Medical Grade?
Discover how Medical-grade silicones are specifically designed, manufactured and purified to meet the strictest needs of the healthcare industry.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.