- A two-part platinum, addition cured, low viscosity liquid that cures to a soft silicone gel suitable for applications requiring temporary adhesion.
- 100% silicone solids (solvent-less)
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- Supported with applicable biological testing
- Can be considered for use in wound care applications and scar care products
- Suitable for applications requiring a clear silicone gel with high adhesion
- Ideal for coating various substrates
|Viscosity||8,500 cP (8,500 mPa*s)|
|Cure||60 minutes / 140 °C|
|Comment||Low Viscosity, Soft Gel|
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.