- Two-part, optically clear, solvent free, low viscosity silicone elastomer
- Cures with heat via addition-cure chemistry
- 10:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- For use in potting, encapsulating, coating, and injection or transfer molding applications
- Use in the casting of clear silicone parts
- Use as a coating, by means of dipping or painting.
|Durometer||50 Type A|
|Viscosity||3,800 cP (3,800 mPa*s)|
|Work Time||5 hours|
|Tensile||1,250 psi (8.62 MPa)|
|Cure||15 minutes / 150 °C|
|Tack Free Time||16 hours|
|Comment||Clear, 1.41 R.I.|
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.