- Two-part, translucent silicone system designed for use with injection molding equipment
- Cures with heat via addition-cure chemistry
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- For the injection molding of parts requiring a material with a high durometer including: molded rubber stoppers, gaskets, seals, valves, o-rings and other precision parts
- Suitable for over-molding applications
- Can be used with NuSil’s Healthcare color masterbatches for applications requiring colored silicones
|Durometer||60 Type A|
|Tensile||1,350 psi (9.31 MPa)|
|Tear||255 ppi (44.97 kN/m)|
|Cure||5 minutes / 165 °C|
|Extrusion Rate||85 g/minute|
|Stress at Strain||600 psi / 200 % (4.14 MPa / 200 %)|
|Work Time||72 hours|
|Comment||Injection Molding Elastomer|
What is Medical Grade?
Discover how Medical-grade silicones are specifically designed, manufactured and purified to meet the strictest needs of the healthcare industry.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.