- High tensile strength, low modulus high consistency silicone rubber
- Low tensile set and low hysteresis qualities
- Cures with heat via addition-cure chemistry
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- For a wide variety of fabrication techniques for the medical device industry including: molding, calendering and extruding
- Useful in applications where low modulus and high strength are needed
NuSil Technology MED-4727 may be considered for use in human implantation for a period of greater than 29 days.
|Durometer||30 Type A|
|Tensile||2,300 psi (15.86 MPa)|
|Tear||235 ppi (41.45 kN/m)|
|Cure||10 minutes / 171 °C|
|Stress at Strain||100 psi / 200 % (0.69 MPa / 200 %)|
|Work Time||2.5 hours|
|Comment||High Strength, Low Modulus|
What is Medical Grade?
Discover how Medical-grade silicones are specifically designed, manufactured and purified to meet the strictest needs of the healthcare industry.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.