- A clear liquid copolymer consisting of dimethylsiloxane and trifluoropropylmethylsilane to provide a lubricous and/or hydrophobic coating, for lubricating the surfaces of molded dimethyl silicone elastomer parts
- Available in standard viscosities of: 350 cP, 1,000 cP, and 12,500 cP
- Custom viscosities available upon request
- For applications requiring a material that is highly water repellent and resists decomposition from heat and oxidation
- Has reduced solubility, good wetting properties and good lubricative characteristics in contact with plastics, rubber and skin
|Volatile Content||0.1 %|
|Viscosity||350 cP / 1,000 cP / 12,500 cP (350 MPa*s / 1,000 MPa*s / 12,500 MPa*s)|
|Comment||Methyl Fluoro Copolymer (High Fluoro Content)|
For over 20 years, the NuSil® brand has offered a wide range of silicone lubricants for use in medical devices. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide medical grade lubricious silicone solutions to satisfy your unique force reduction and material requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.