- A unique three-part system, VersaSil3 offers the flexibility of adjustable cure rate and table life for various fabrication requirements
- High tear strength, wide processing parameters, and translucent, non-tacky surfaces
- Developed to be compounded with the inhibitor CAT-40 and the platinum catalyst CAT-55. Advantages include: no volatile by-products, lower cure temperature, and optional post-cure
- 100: 1.0: 1.0 Mix Ratio
- For mass production with maximum flexibility
- For a wide variety of fabrication techniques for the healthcare industry including: molding, calendering and extruding
NuSil Technology’s VersaSil3 Series shall not be considered for use in human implantation for a period of greater than 29 days.
|Durometer||40 Type A|
|Tensile||1,500 psi (10.34 MPa)|
|Tear||160 ppi (28.22 kN/m)|
|Cure||10 minutes / 116 °C|
|Cure Rate Scorch||0.8 minutes|
|Cure Rate T90||2.45 minutes|
|Stress at Strain||230 psi / 200 % (1.59 MPa / 200 %)|
|Work Time||2 hours|
|Comment||Can be Cured via Platinum or Peroxide|
Watch our CareSil team explain the breakthrough Encapsulation Technology and demonstrate how easy it is to create transformative formulations with CES.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.