- A transparent, colorless polydimethylsiloxane liquid
- Available in standard viscosities of: 1,000 cP
- Custom viscosities available upon request
- For applications requiring a material that is highly water repellent and resists decomposition from heat and oxidation
- Has good wetting properties and good lubricative characteristics in contact with plastics, rubber and skin
|Volatile Content||0.1 %|
|Viscosity||1,000 cP (1,000 mPa*s)|
|Mix Ratio||1 Part|
|Comment||Highly purified Dimethyl Polymer|
For over 20 years, the NuSil® brand has offered a wide range of silicone lubricants for use in medical devices. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide medical grade lubricious silicone solutions to satisfy your unique force reduction and material requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.