- Two-part, optically clear, non-phenyl containing addition cure silicone
- Designed to stay thermo-optically stable with heat and UV exposure
- 24 hours minimum work time
- 80 Type A durometer aids with scratch resistance and reduces tackiness
- For molding or casting hard, non-yellowing lenses for LED, solar or other applications where a hard, optically-stable silicone is needed
- Viscosity is designed to be used with conventional Liquid Injection Molding equipment, and the material is self-leveling for casting application techniques
|Viscosity||21,500 cP (21,500 MPa*s)|
|Durometer||80 Type A|
|Tensile||1,250 psi (8.62 MPa)|
|Cure||30 minutes / 150 °C|
|Tear||55 ppi (9.7 kN/m)|
|Work Time||24 hours|
|Comment||Hard and flexible elastomer. Can be casted and liquid injection molded. Requires heat to cure. Recommend SP-120 or SP-201 for overmolding.|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.