- Solvent-free, low viscosity, clear, two-part silicone elastomer
- Accelerated cure rate with heat
- Based on a dimethyl diphenyl silicone copolymer
- 10:1 Mix Ratio (Part A:B)
- For bonding, casting or injection molding of high performance optical components
- For applications requiring index matching at 1.43
- For applications requiring an operating temperature range of -115 to 260°C (–175 to 500°F)
|Viscosity||5,400 cP (5,400 mPa*s)|
|Durometer||40 Type A|
|Tensile||900 psi (6.21 MPa)|
|Cure||60 minutes / 60 °C|
|Operating Temperature||-115 °C / 260 °C|
|Comment||1.43 Refractive Index at 589nm. For applications requiring a broader operating temperature range.|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.