- High purity, optically clear, firm silicone gel
- Two medium viscosity components blend easily in a convenient 1:1 ratio by weight or volume
- For potting, encapsulating, backfilling, and dampening applications requiring a firm gel with optical clarity
- Recommended for use with automatic dispense systems
- For applications requiring an operating temperature range of
- -65°C to 200°C (-85°F to 392°F)
|Viscosity||14,500 cP (14,500 mPa*s)|
|Cure||30 minutes / 150 °C|
|Operating Temperature||-65 °C / 200 °C|
|Comment||Soft Low Tack Gel; Tough gel and 24 hr minimum potlife based on 2X initial viscosity|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.